World Photo Day at The Winery SF
Sunday, August 19
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Come snap a group picture or a selfie with us at The Winery SF for National Photo Day! Check in & post the photo to our Facebook and we will give you a FREE passport good for:
– $5 off your tasting at WSF and our neighboring wineries VIE Winery and Sol Rouge
– $15 in BottleBucks for take-home bottle purchases
RSVP for free to let us know you’re coming and get ready to take some photos!
*FREE parking and Muni conveniently located a block away! Uber and Lyft easily accessible (usually under 8 minute wait).
The Winery SF
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight and then you will make a right on California Avenue (the only way you can go)
3. Go straight on California Avenue about 2/5 of a mile and make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.