January 19-20, 2019
11am – 4pm each day
Join us for 2 glorious days along the Wine Road for our 27th Annual Winter WINEland …The perfect winter escape..taste current vintages, multiple varietals grown in Sonoma County, and even try a few verticals.
All participating wineries will highlight a Vintage, Varietal or Vertical tasting for the weekend. Our detailed program will be available at wineroad.com in December – see what each winery will offer for the weekend…then plan your tasting adventure.
Ticket price will include wine tasting at all of the participating wineries for the weekend. Not all wineries provide food for this event. Please be sure to read the DETAILED program at Wineroad.com to see what each winery will offer for the weekend.
Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in. Winter WINEland does not take place at one location, you travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring.
*Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine
Winemaker Breakfast and Q & A on Saturday January 19th from 9am – 10:30am at Roadhouse Winery: 995 Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg. Tickets must be purchased for this added event during registration. Join winemakers for a casual morning of Q & A along with a breakfast before heading out to Winter WINEland. This is an open forum for guests to meet and chat with winemakers in a casual breakfast setting with Q & A. This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-ins you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus. Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non – refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Need Somewhere to Stay? Here is a list of Lodgings
Event Map: Winter WINEland Map
Event Details and Participating Wineries: Click Here
EVENT DETAILS & THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW….
- You are required to select just your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check in their winery name is “greyed out” on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more
- Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in
- Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days – We do not replace wristbands
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland -including no babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased
- Please do not bring dogs to Winter WINEland
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver
- This Event Sells out – No Sales at the door
- Event takes place Rain or Shine