The McNaughstys are reuniting for ONE Night Only and the venue they have selected is Tooth & Nail Winery! Formed in Los Angeles, The McNaughstys play an electric style of Celtic Rock and Irish Punk. In other words, great music to drink to. We’re excited to welcome them to the Castle and will roll out the green carpet for them! Be sure to get there early for opener, The Monroe.
Experience a different kind of intimate concert venue. Tooth & Nail Winery is a modern day castle (with a moat) set among the rolling hills of 46 West. We pride ourselves in offering a concert line-up as unconventional and as raucous as our wines. Tooth & Nail Winery is an indoor/outdoor venue with most larger concerts occurring outside (weather permitting). Seating is General Admission style and limited. We anticipate once the music begins for everyone to be up on their feet dancing anyway! During concerts, the Tasting Room serves up a limited menu of wines by the glass and bottle. Make sure to try out some amazing food expertly paired with your wine. Event Staff will always be onsite to answer any questions and address any concerns. Please see a list of Venue Regulations below.
To ensure we all have a safe and fun evening, the following regulations have been put into place:
- No Re-Entry
- Seating is limited. No moving furniture or outside furniture allowed.
- Please no outside food or drinks. Complimentary water inside.
- Must be 21 and over to drink. Violators will be asked to leave immediately.
- If you are too intoxicated, do not drive! Leave your car overnight (10am pick-up next day).
- Do not venture beyond designated areas.
- Need help or have a question, please ask security or event staff.
- Lastly, have FUN!!
Questions? Call 805-369-6100