Sunday Trivia & Tannins on Treasure Island
Sunday, March 4
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm**
**We will remain open after for our normal wine tasting hours: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Looking for some fun, wine-filled competition on a Sunday afternoon? Look no further! The Winery SF is now hosting Trivia the first Sunday of each month.
Join us for wine tasting from 12:00-1:00pm and then buy your favorite bottle of “brain juice” to share at your team’s table when the trivia game starts at 1:00pm sharp! Trivia topics will be varied – sports, pop culture, history, food, you name it! Prizes? Of course! The winning team takes home a delicious bottle of Winery SF wine!
Rules & Reservations:
– $10 pre-pay ‘Trivia Ticket’ includes: Discounted wine tasting ($5 off!) + Reserved seating
– Drop-ins welcome, but with no reserved seating and full-priced wine tasting ($15)
– Teams limited to 2, 3, or 4 people, please! (Call The Winery SF at (415) 773-0177 if you have any questions on team seating – we can always add more!)
Please be on time so we can get the game started! Reserved seating will be saved until 1:10pm – your seat cannot be guaranteed if you arrive after this time and may be given away to the next trivia-hungry contestant…
The Winery SF
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.