Summer Solstice: White White Tasting Event
Saturday, June 20th
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Our Summertime white wines will be in full bloom and we want to share them with you at our Summer Solstice event! We will have all of our 4 tasting rooms open for the weekend with a focus on our refreshing white wine flights.
Pre-purchase your Summer Solstice Passport now on Eventbrite and receive:
- $5 off each of the 4 tasting rooms: Winery SF, VIE Winery, Sol Rouge, and Sottomarino**
- $17 in Bottle Bucks* to redeem towards any wine bottle purchases
- Specialty curated White Wine flight options
If you’ve been anxiously awaiting warmer weather so you can switch to white wines – now is the time!
* Bottle Bucks are redeemable discount “dollars” for to-go bottle purchases at the wineries. Not to be used for on-site beverage purchases. Pick up your Wine Passport and Bottle Bucks at The Winery SF Tasting Room when you arrive.
**Sottomarino Winery is closed on Sundays.
Tastings do not include souvenir wine glasses – available for purchase separately.
FREE parking on-site, and Muni conveniently located one block away. Uber and Lyft-friendly location (typically under 8-minute wait). Yes, we are dog-friendly!
The Winery SF
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.