National Rosé Day is on Saturday, June 9th, 2018. Join us at Due Vigne Winery as we celebrate this day with not one, but two amazing ice cold Rosés. Taste both still and sparkling rosés paired with exquisite chocolate from the Chocolate Architect, while you sit on our patio listening to live music and playing some fun games. Afterwards enjoy a full tasting of our other wines at the bar.
Tickets are only $15.00 when purchased in advance and are $20.00 at the door. If you are a Due Vigne wine club member you receive up to 2 tickets are complimentary!
Every ticket includes:
- A tasting of our Frizzanté and Rosato rosés
- 4 chocolates paired perfectly with the rosés from the chocolate architect
- Live music and fun games on our Patio
- Specials on both rosés by the glass and by the bottle
- A full tasting flight of 5 wines at our bar
Not a wine club member yet? No worries, if you purchase tickets to this event and join the wine club that day, we will not only give you 20% off your wine purchase but we will also give you a $15.00 credit toward your wine purchase that day to cover your ticket price!
Enjoy National Rosé Day the right way with decadent chocolate, great music, fun games, perfect weather and of course some tasting rosé!