1185 Pacific Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, San Luis Obispo
Spend your lunch hour exploring Central Coast wine history in the lush gardens of the 160-year-old Dallidet Adobe, home to pioneering vintner Pierre Dallidet and his family for over 100 years. Exhibitions and displays by the Wine History Project of San Luis Obispo County highlight two centuries of local viticulture and wine making.
Bring a picnic to enjoy in our beautiful garden or reserve a delicious box lunch from SLO Provisions and we’ll have it waiting when you arrive. Please see menu below and email your selections to email@example.com no less than 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
Space is limited, so please reserve your tickets in advance.
Street parking only. Please do not park in the adjacent lot at the end of Pacific Street. You will be towed!
Classic SLO Pro Box Lunch
- Frenchi – Ham, Brie and Apple with honey on buttered ficelles (mini baguette)
- El Bocadillo – Prosciutto, Manchego Cheese, House Made Tomato Jam on ficelles
- Veggie – Portobello Mushroom, Smoked mozzarella, Roasted Tomatoes and Italian Salsa Verde on ficelles
- Rotisserie Chicken – Sliced Chicken Breast, Manchego Cheese, Lemon Vinaigrette dressed Arugula and Italian Salsa Verde on ficelles
Salad Sampler Box Lunch
Select Three Salads:
- Green Salad with house made Green Goddess Dressing
- Quinoa and Legume Salad
- Kale and Roasted Cauliflower with Caesar dressing
- Potato Salad
- Market Roasted Vegetables
- Chicken Salad
All box lunches includes house made chips and a delectable cookie.