Founder and head winemaker of Kivelstadt Cellars, Jordan Kivelstadt’s passion for food and wine is evident in all he creates; “wines of intrigue” as he calls them, that both challenge the status-quo of conventional winemaking while paying homage to the tradition and artistry of old world blends.
Our chefs have created a seasonal menu to highlight the bright, beautiful wines of Kivelstadt Cellars. Join us for this incredible wine dinner June 23rd at Suite D!
Twice Removed 2015 Rosé: pre-reception
· Bay scallops, pea puree, crispy bacon
· Goat cheese & lavender honey toasts
· Smoked duck breast, brioche toast, orange gastrique
Mother of Invention 2015 White Rhone Blend
· Charred onion risotto
Old Wyve’s Tale 201 4 Carignane:
· Smoked trout ~ trumpet mushrooms, spinach vin blanc
The Inheritance 2013 Estate Syrah:
· Seared lamb top round ~ baby spring vegetables, oil-cured olives, lamb jus
Wayward Son 2015 Orange Wine
· Trio of pecorino