The Winemaker Studios presents:
Holiday Wine Walk on Treasure Island
Sunday, December 3
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
You have probably been on plenty of wine walks before… but we bet you haven’t been to one on an island! Winemaker Studios has 4 tasting rooms conveniently located right next door to one another on Treasure island so that you can focus more on your wine and less on the ‘walking’. We will also be teaming up with Toys for Tots to have opportunities for toy and monetary donations. Here’s how you can attend and donate:
– RSVP now and receive a free Holiday Wine Walk Passport: $5 off each tasting at the 4 tasting rooms (The Winery SF, Vie Winery, Sottomarino, and Sol Rouge).
– Bring an unopened toy to donate: receive additional $17 in Bottle Bucks* to use towards any wine bottle purchases!
– PLUS 10% of all wine bottle purchases will be donated directly to Toys for Tots. Purchase your holiday wine early and you will be automatically helping to support local kids and families in need.
Let’s be merry, drink wine, and work together to give back to our community through Toys for Tots this holiday season!
* Bottle Bucks are redeemable discount “dollars” for to-go bottle purchases at the wineries. Not to be used for on-site beverage purchases. Pick up your Wine Passport and Bottle Bucks at The Winery SF Tasting Room when you arrive.
– Tastings do not include souvenir wine glasses. Available for purchase separately.
– FREE parking on-site, and Muni conveniently located one block away. Uber and Lyft-friendly location (typically under 8-minute wait). Yes, we are dog-friendly!