448 Clipper Cove Way
San Francisco, CA 94130, San Francisco
Free Father’s Day Wine Passport Event
Sunday, June 16
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Who said Dad only likes beer? Bring your wine-loving Father over to Treasure Island for a relaxing and fun afternoon of wine tasting!
RSVP for free below and receive:
– FREE Father’s Day Wine Passport (worth $32) for $5 off your wine tastings + $12 to spend on take-home bottles** at The Winery SF, Sol Rouge and VIE Winery
– PLUS we are giving a free tasting for Dad with the purchase of a wine tasting (lesser or equal value)
Offer only valid for those who RSVP before the event begins.
**The Winery SF – $2 off a bottle, Sol Rouge – $5 off a bottle, and VIE Winery – $5 off a bottle
*FREE parking and Muni conveniently located a block away! Uber and Lyft easily accessible (usually under 8 minute wait).
The Winery SF
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.