Hyatt Carmel Highlands Announces Forks. Corks. Action! 2019 Winemaker Dinners
Hyatt Carmel Highlands announces the first quarter schedule for its popular Forks.Corks.Action! Winemaker Series for 2019 in the legendary Wine Room.
Learn, swirl, sip and enjoy! Meet the winemakers and enjoy a four-course dinner with wine paired with each course. During the series, winemakers will discuss the history, culture and qualities of the featured wines from Monterey and Santa Cruz County that will accompany Executive Chef Chris Vacca’s seasonal, locally sourced menus.
The Winemakers Series brings guests closer to the producers and personalities that craft the wines we love.
Dates for Winemakers Dinners are:
- February 28 — Ian Brand Wines
- March 21 — Coquerel Wines
- April 18 — Saxon Brown Wines
- May 16th – Joyce Vineyards
- September 12th – Talley Vineyards
- October 17th – Big Basin Vineyards
- November 7th — Perrier-Jouet and G.H. Mumm
The California Market at Pacific’s Edge legendary Wine Room located at 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel Highlands
Start time 6 p.m.
Sip featured wines
Meet the winemakers
$130 per person inclusive