About Your Trip
Channel your inner sommelier on scenic and fun excursions to 3 distinguished vineyards in central California wine country. Sample select varieties of wine and learn how they are created. Follow up with a delectable, wine-infused cupcake tasting. (All ages are permitted on this tour; however, only guests ages 21 years and older are permitted to consume alcohol. See Additional Information for more information.)
In your leisure time, explore charming Santa Barbara, an alluring seaside city known as “the American Riviera®”. Walk along State Street and shop to your heart’s delight. Meander through the popular area known as the Funk Zone, with eclectic galleries, shops and tasting rooms. Dine at one of the many restaurants offering fresh seafood before strolling on the beach to enjoy breathtaking ocean views.
What we love:
• The historic Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara, built in the 1930s in Spanish Colonial style, sits across the street from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
• The hotel’s Marbella restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine made with locally sourced produce and seafood, and features spectacular ocean views.
• Santa Cruz Island, just off the coast of Santa Barbara, is like a miniature California, boasting nearly identical geography: 2 mountain ranges, a central valley-fault system, deep canyons with year-round springs and streams, and 77 miles (124 kilometers) of coastline cliffs, sea caves, tide pools and beaches.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Santa Barbara, California, as well as:
• Private, full-day Cupcakes & Wine Tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
Built in the 1930s, the historic Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara is nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains. The hotel is close to downtown Santa Barbara and its shopping, dining and entertainment options.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 heated outdoor pool and 1 hot tub.
• Fitness center.
• Direct beach and bike path access (bicycles are available for rental).
• Valet parking: US$28 overnight and US$10 for day use.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Private balcony with mountain views.
• Signature Hyatt Grand Beds®.
• 37-inch, flat-screen television.
• Complimentary refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
1111 East Cabrillo Boulevard
Santa Barbara, CA 93103, United States
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.