Celebrate Bastille Day and French Wine Varietals on Treasure Island!
Sunday, July 14
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Since many of our wines have grapes that originate from France, we will be celebrating on Bastille Day with specialized tastings with our French grape varietals!
If you RSVP, you receive a Bastille Day Passport for FREE which is good for:
- $5 off a Wine Tasting at San Francisco’s 3 Top Rated Wineries (The Winery SF, Vie Winery, and Sol Rouge)
- PLUS an additional $12 in Bottle Bucks to redeem on your wine purchases at each of the three wineries.*
If you are a fan of French wines, you won’t want to miss this!
*The Winery SF – $2 off a bottle, Sol Rouge – $5 off a bottle, and VIE Winery – $5 off a bottle
*FREE parking and Muni conveniently located a block away! Uber and Lyft easily accessible (usually under 8 minute wait).
The Winery SF
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight and then you will make a right on California Avenue (the only way you can go)
3. Go straight on California Avenue about 2/5 of a mile and make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.