The Winemaker Studios presents:
Anti-Santacon Wine Crawl
Saturday, December 9
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Maybe you already participated once or twice in the famous Santacon and don’t feel like sitting in the hour-long bar lines this year…
Or maybe you live nearby the main hub and can’t stand the sea of Santa’s blocking your driveway…
Either way, we have the perfect getaway plan for you! Join us on Treasure Island (aka in the opposite direction of Santacon) and wine crawl your way through our 4 tasting rooms. While Santa hats and ugly sweaters are not required for this crawl, they are still welcomed if you want to bring a little extra holiday spirit with you!
Pre-purchase the Anti-Santacon Passport now for only $10 and you’ll receive:
– $5 off each of the 4 tasting rooms during your crawl (or $15 at the door – save by purchasing in advance!)
– $17 in Bottle Bucks* to redeem towards any wine bottle purchases
Say goodbye to the Santacon crowds and hello to a merry day of wine tasting on the island!
* Bottle Bucks are redeemable discount “dollars” for to-go bottle purchases at the wineries. Not to be used for on-site beverage purchases. Pick up your Wine Passport and Bottle Bucks at The Winery SF Tasting Room when you arrive.
Tastings do not include souvenir wine glasses – available for purchase separately. FREE parking on-site, and Muni conveniently located one block away. Uber and Lyft-friendly location (typically under 8-minute wait). Yes, we are dog-friendly!
Winemaker Studios & The Winery SF
448 Clipper Cove Way
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.