After Bay to Breakers Wine Tasting
Sunday, September 20
12:00 – 5:00
We love Bay to Breakers, but we don’t love the crowds and traffic…
If you too want to get away from the madness for the afternoon or relax after the run, join us on the beautiful Treasure Island for a relaxing wine tasting! We are conveniently located in the middle of the Bay Bridge so we are an easy pit-stop on your way into or out of the city.
RSVP for free below and receive:
– Bay to Breakers Tasting Passport for $5 off each tasting at our 3 neighboring wineries ($15 savings!)
– $12 in Bottlebucks to purchase your favorite bottle(s) to bring home
Good luck to the Bay to Breaker runners and we will have wine at our finish line if you want to join us!
*FREE parking and Muni conveniently located a block away! Uber and Lyft easily accessible (usually under 8 minute wait).
The Winery SF
30 Avenue G
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for “The Winery SF” versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.